Tuesday, July 21, 2009

10 Things I Hate About You Stuart Scott

1. I hate the Booyah phrase that he overuses.

2. I hate how he uses hip-hop language when doing highlights. Stuart, please use real English like any professional newscaster does.

3. I hate his lazy eye, it is disconcerting.

4. I hate the stupid jokes he used when saying goodbye to a contestant on Stump the Schwab. For example, he told one contestant that there were test tubes backstage as a parting gift.

5. I hate how he kisses the rear ends of the superstar athletes; he seems particularly smitten with the superstar black athletes.

6. I hate the stupid Poetry Jam segment he used to do on Sportscenter, although it was so pathetic that it turned out to be quite amusing:



7. I hate how he tries to make whatever show he is on about him. People tune in for the sports not for Stuart Scott.

8. I hate how he references the University of North Carolina whenever he possibly can. Yea Stuart, we know that you went to UNC and they have a good basketball program, just shut up.

9. I hate how he tries to push his hip lingo onto the people he's working with, whether it be his fellow news anchors or the sports figure he is interviewing.

10. I hate how he has made Sportscenter unwatchable when he is on.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha these are all great points. nobody likes this douchebag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good commentary....guess you have firsthand knowledge of this guy after being on Stump the Schwab!!!!

    ReplyDelete